Sunday, March 06, 2005

Day 22

I started off the day doing some change searching some drive-thus in the area. I found a nickle and 4 pennies. I was looking in the Wendy's drive-thru, and while I didn't find anything, I found a dime and penny on the walk back to my truck. They were in the middle of the road, which is odd, normally you find the coins near the parking spots.
Marti and I went out to buy a new digital camera from Circuit City, and we also went grociey shopping, where I found 23 cents in the coinstar machine (1 nickle and 18 pennies). I was amazed when I saw that this machine charges 8.9%! That is like highway robbery!
I also found a penny while taking out the garbage, and found 2 more pennies while walking with Marti over to the local gas station.
A lot of finds to report today, just to bad most of them were copper and not silver!

Total for the Day - $0.46
Total for the Race - $4.63

No comments: