Thursday, March 17, 2005

Day 33

Marti and I went to Best Buy, and I found a penny near one of the check-out counters. I'm happy, so now my streak is safe. Now I'm off to Vegas, and hopefully I can keep the streak alive while I'm there!

I also found three more pennies at the airport. They were next to a little food stand. I did a nice, stop to adjust my bag / penny pick-up move.
I also kept another streak alive, sitting behind the person who has to have his seat back 100% of the way for the ENTIRE flight. He is like the only person who is back in a 3 row radius. This always happens to me. And I’m 6-2, so it’s really not that cool. I need to start making First Class money.

Due to the trip to Vegas, I didn’t really work on a Survivor update. But it is nice to see Andre Patterson (Ibreham) come up short on his talents again, and still stick around.
Also nice to see Survivor change the rules in the middle of the game. Do you really think that they would have had double tribal council if Ulong wasn’t down to like 4 people? I think not. Way to mix it up!

One last thing to mention, two days ago Chris and I went to the 99 cent store and bought big plastic jugs to keep all the change in, so the Astros cup is no more!

Total for the Day - $0.04
Total for the Race - $12.40
Change Finding Streak - 19 Days

No comments: