Monday, April 11, 2005

Day 58

On the way to work this morning, I had to make a deposit at the bank, and since Arby’s was next door, I thought that I would make a quick stop. Well, since it was pouring, there were 2 employees waiting to get in, and they were waiting under the awning for the drive-thru window.
As the day progressed, I started to grip and feel that this was the day that the streak might end. As I was finishing up some stuff at work, a friend stopped me in the hallway to talk, and while we were talking I spotted a penny in the corner of the hallway.
After I got the penny, things seemed to brighten for me. Almost like a cloud had lifted from my day. I think this means that the change race, or the change streak has consumed me. Now the real question is this – Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Total for the Day - $0.01
Total for the Race - $15.08
Change Finding Streak – 44 Days

No comments: