Friday, June 03, 2005

Day 111

I found a penny this morning at Arby's, then late in the day I found a dime as Marti and I were walking out of Wal-Mart. I wasn't even trying for it, but fitting that I found $0.11 on Day 111.

Tonight we went out to dinner at Fuddruckers. It is a grear burger place, but it is also a place where you order your food at the counter, then around the corner is the drink machine. Since the people at the counter give you the cups and can't see you get your drink, I have gotten in the habit of ordering a water, then filling up with Coke or Dr. Pepper. Marti isn't a big fan of this, but goes along with it. I figure it isn't that bad, because I am still paying for the food, which they have a good profit margin on. I tend to do it at any place where you can fill up your own drink. But then again I also don't mind picking up change from a drive-thru. What are your thoughts on this subject?

Total for the Day - $0.11
Total for the Race - $27.26

No comments: