Sunday, June 12, 2005

Day 120

I did some early morning change searching. At Starbucks I found 1 quarter, 2 dimes and 5 pennies (Starbucks is always solid for change). I also found 4 pennies at Wendys.

While driving down to the Astros game I stopped off at a Whataburger, Jack in the Box and McDonald's and found 2 dimes and 25 pennies. At the Astros game I found a penny on the ground in the concourse.

After the game, another win by the Astros, I found a quarter on the ground while looking for a nice ticket stub. I also found 2 winning bottle caps of Coke, so my next 2 1-liters of Coke will be free!

Late thiseveningg I had to run to the post office, but first I stopped off at JR's Car Wash and found 5 pennies.

Total for the Day - $1.30 - First Dollar Day of June
Total for the Race - $30.36

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well done. This is the second time this month you have beat me. I might have to go do some change searching while wearing my Nolan Ryan figurine wristwatch from Japan!