Friday, August 26, 2005

Day 195

On the way to work this morning I stopped off at the nearby Shell station and found 1 penny near the vacuum cleaner. While walking into work, I found a penny on the ground.

As Marti and I stopped for gas on the way to Dallas, I found a dime and 2 pennies under the counter at the gas station.

Total for the Day - $0.14
Total for the Race - $46.24


Quick update on the internet access in Dallas. Our hotel, which is a really nice Marriot has no wireless (WTF) and has high speed in our room for $9.95 for 24 hours. There is a Starbucks nearby which is a T-Mobil hotspot, but unfortunately I do not have a T-Mobil account. Thankfully I am now sitting in the Main Street Bakery (Also within walking distance) eating a delicious chocolate croissant and enjoying FREE wireless!

1 comment:

Tex said...

That bites. Guess Denton county is different than Dallas county because they have wireless hotspots for free. I guess the fact that there are two colleges here with free hotspots gives them little incentive to compete.