Thursday, September 08, 2005

Day 208

I found 1 penny while leaving work.

It seems that for the past year I have been trying to finish off this bottle of cologne that I have had for years. I'm don't really wear cologne all that much (I personally like Adidas best) so bottles last years for me. I think I got this bottle of Lagerfeld as a gift in college. I've never really been fond of the smell, and now I just want to polish it off. So I've been lathering it on for the past few months, and it WON'T go away. Oddly enough I've gotten some comments from co-workers that I smell good, so some people enjoy the scent.


As you can see, the bottle is bascially empty, but yet everyday, I am able to get 4-5 full squirts out of it. It's like the cologne version of Doug Flutie (Who is now a back-up with the Patriots), was pretty good in it's prime, but now just won't go away.

I know that I could just throw it away, but I refuse to lose this battle. I am going to use it until it can squirt no more. I refuse to let Lagerfeld win!

Total for the Day - $0.01
Total for the Race - $50.68

No comments: