Sunday, November 13, 2005

Day 274

On Saturday our fridge went out, and by the time we got the maintence to come to the apartment, all of our food had gone bad. The good news is we got a new fridge (I'm just not sure if we are going to be able to keep it, or if we get our old repaired one back), the bad news is that today we had to go out to re-buy stuff for the fridge. At Wal-Mart I found 1 dime and 1 penny, and at Kroger I found 1 dime and 1 penny.

After dinner I had to run to the post office to send off some E-Bay items. At JR's Car Wash I found 1 dime, 4 pennies and saw the ally cats that like to hang around the trash cans. There are now 3 of them, 1 being a very cute kitten, which is growing up right before my change searching eyes.

At Jack in the Box, I found 1 quarter, 1 dime, 1 penny and nobody anywhere near the drive-thru window.

Total for the Day - $0.72
Total for the Race - $75.28

No comments: