Saturday, December 10, 2005

Day 301

While driving home from IHOP last night, we stopped off at Starbucks and I found 1 dime and 2 pennies.

In the afternoon, I found 1 dime under a table at Kroger.

During the party last night the band played the song Mustang Sally, by Wilson Pickett. And during the corus of the song is the line, "All you want to do is ride around Sally, ride, Sally, ride."
So as I was listening to the song, I wondered how many times that song has been played at parties attended by Sally Ride, the first female astronaut. I think that it is a pretty safe bet that it was played at her wedding. But was it played in space? And if you are Sally Ride, do you embrace such a song, like a WWE wrestler with their entrance song, or does it annoy you? If Sally Ride met the President, would she ask him the same questions about Hail to the Chief?

Sally Ride (Or anyone who knows Sally Ride), if you are a fan of the Change Race, please fill us in our your thoughts.

Total for the Day - $0.22
Total for the Race - $83.99

1 comment:

Ahamed Iqbal said...

That is a really funny random thought.
I personally would be happy to have 'entrance music' but after 10-20 years of the same song every time you make an appearance I'm sure it would get annoying.