Sunday, March 26, 2006

Day 407

After playing some basketball tonight, I stopped off at JR's Car Wash were I found 1 nickel and 3 pennies. At Whataburger I found 1 dime and 2 pennies. While walking back to my truck I noticed that I had parked over a nickel!

The story of the day comes from Marti. While she was checking out at Kroger she had the following encounter with an older man behind her.

Old Man - You're to pretty to be just one girl
Marti - Thank you
Old Man - You should be illegal
Marti - I'll make sure and tell that to my husband

Fun stuff, and if you are wondering what the Old Man meant by that first comment, your guess is as good as mine!

Total for the Day - $0.25
Total for the Race - $168.21

1 comment:

lpkitten said...

oh gosh, i hope she got far far away from him as fast as she could. its creepy, but funny at the same time.