Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day 486

Today we started moving to St. Louis. Lots of driving. I found 2 pennies at a gas station outside of Dallas. We saw a huge car wreck in Dallas. Both amazing and scary!

Late in the night we stopped at the World's Largest McDonald's. Once again, it didn't disappoint and it underwhelmed my brother in-law and sister in-law. But I was happy, because I have been there 3 times since this race started, and all 3 times I have found change. This time, I found 1 nickel in their parking lot! (Other WLMD's finds were on Day 126 and Day 143)

Total for the Day - $0.07
Total for the Race - $184.25

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think there's a game in this somewhere. Trying to find a coin at various landmarks throughout the U.S. First to all 50 states. Something.

Congrats on your new job and all best with your move to the Big Mo.