Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 528

I made my find very late tonight. At Jack-in-the-Box I found 1 quarter and 1 penny.

Now for some pictures that I meant to share with you after my drive from Indiana back to St. Louis. About 10 minutes after we got onto the highway, Marti and I saw a butterfly coming head-on to the windshield. Instead of going up, it took a dive and got lodged right into my wiper. It was the largest bug/butterfly that I had ever had jammed in my blade. It was a bit bothersome, since I had watched it fly right into my blade, and because it was half dead and there was no way to get it out. So I did the only thing a man could do, tell Marti to get out the camera and take a picture for the blog.


My final picture for you is of a giant cross which is near Effingham, Illinois, right off I-70. I'm not a religious guy, so that is not why I show it. I just always found it interesting, since it is so large and so in the middle of nowhere. Crazy side note, my father in-law said that there is a large statue of praying hands in Ohio. Mabye this is the cross they pray to!


Total for the Day - $0.26
Total for the Race - $189.31

No comments: