Sunday, September 24, 2006

Day 589

I found 1 penny today.

This week I was in Minneapolis this week for business. Here are some pictures from the Mall of America I took to share with you.


I love the huge John Deere sign under their Neon sign. Were people confused at what they sold?

I was trying to be sneaky in taking this picture, but it looks like I was busted. Wtih the uniforms and the fact that it is a fast food Corn Dog Stand, this might be one of the worst places to work in the world!

Back when I used to work in a sporting goods store in a mall in college, I used to leave to store to go smoke at the A&W Root Beer stand. But I never closed the store like this. I would just sit and watch the door to our store, and when one person walked in, I would keep an eye on them to make sure they didn't steal anything. If 2 people went in there, then I would go check it out. The person who works here should talk with me!

Since I am going to be traveling a bit more with the new job, I thought that I would do some reveiws of the cars that I rent. This trip I got a Pontiac Vibe. It had some serious acceleration and a very touchy accelator pedal. But the side mirrors are REALLY small, so I felt that it had some serious blind spots. Besides that, and the fact that it looks like a mini-minivan, it was alright.

Total for the Day - $0.01
Total for the Race - $194.58

No comments: