So far I have been doing great with finds in New York. Here is what I have found since my last post;
- 1 Dollar Bill at STL TSA
- 1 dime & 2 pennies at Airport Starbucks
- 1 dollar on ground at Newark AirTrain station
- It is worth noting that I used airline miles and hotel points for this trip. The coffee we got at Starbucks cost us $6. Since we found 2 bucks and change, we were at a point where it was possible that found money was paying for the trip. That ended when we paid $30 for the train tickets from Newark to Penn Station!
- 1 penny near escalator at Penn Station, NYC
- 1 penny at NBA Store on 5th Ave
- 3 pennies on 34th Street in front of my old apartment
- 4 pennies around NYC
- 1 dime at Shea Subway Station
- 2 pennies at Shea
- 1 penny at Times Square Subway Station
I leave you with pictures of Grover in front of my old Apartment, at Shea Stadium for the Mets game (We beat the Phillies, sorry Brian!) and a photography picture that I am proud of.
Hopefully, if things keep up, more finds to come, as we are here until Saturday.
Total since last post - $2.34
Total for the Race - $273.65