Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Gingerdead Man

Yikes, quite a while since my last post. No apologies, just onto the finds:

4 Pennies at Blues Game
1 penny at STL TSA
1 nickel in Coke Machine at Hampton Inn in MSP
2 pennies at Schnuck's
4 pennies in Bloomington
2 pennies at STL TSA
1 dime in parking lot
1 dime & 3 pennies at McDonald's in middle of MO - On the phone with Chris
1 dime & 2 pennies at STL TSA
2 pennies in McDonald's Parking Lot in Minneapolis
1 dime & 1 penny at MSP TSA
1 dime & 3 pennies at Schunck's Coinstar
1 dollar walking on the circle in Indy
2 pennies at MSP TSA & 1 Canadian penny

On Halloween Marti and I once again went out to find the WORST horror movie we could find. Coming into this year, the leader in the clubhouse was Killer Clowns from Outer Space. But we might have found a new winner with our pick this year, The Gingerdead Man. It might be the worst horror movie we have seen and therefore it was an awesome time!


Total since last post - $1.81
Total for the Race - $285.97

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love watching crappy, low-budget horror flicks. The Gingerdead Man looks pretty darn good. haha

Have you seen Blood Gnome by chance? If you haven't, you should check it out. I about died laughing.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Peter. I work for an insurance information site and am currently doing promotions. That being said, I would like the opportunity to place a link on changerace.blogspot.com. I think it would be a nice fit considering the financial relativity. If this is something you would be interested in, just let me know. Thanks in advance.

All the Best,
-Peter

DINKS said...

where ya been buddy?! did you ever get fame from being on the radio?

your audience awaits...

DH @ The Money Blog Revisited said...

This is my first time here. Cool Race!!! :)