Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Day 4

Well the streak is no more. No change found today.

I really don't want this to consume me, but I was in a pretty bad mood today, and I think that the fact that I found no change had something to do with it. As the the day ended I even thought about doing a "change walk" and just walk around the neighborhood looking for change. But I really don't want to change my lifestyle that much just for the contest. Maybe that is why Chris is up by like 40 cents right now.
I'm beginning to think that the fact that I am stuck at work all day, and his job allows him to be out and about, might make this race unfair.
Oh well, I'm getting gas tomorrow, and I excited to see what I find on the ground while I'm there. I think I might have been the first person to say that this century!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Keep your head up, Bailey! Even Brian has bad days now and then.