Sunday, April 17, 2005

Day 64

I did some change searching today at various drive-thru’s and found 1 dime and 5 pennies, and a late night run to the car wash added 22 pennies. I also extended my change finding streak to 50 days!

I also went to two different post offices to try to buy a book of $0.60 stamps. At both places their stamp machines were out of order. So I spent a bunch of time running around, and really didn’t get my stuff done. Ugh.

Chris says that tomorrow is going to be a tough day for him to find change. Watch, I guarantee that he will get over ten cents, and will probably get way over that. Now you can see what I have to deal with. Chris talking about how his streak can’t keep up, only to watch him pad his lead.

Total for the Day - $0.37
Total for the Race - $15.89
Change Finding Streak – 50 Days

7 comments:

Chris said...

I'll try to do a better job of trash talking, if that is what you really want. Maybe you are a sinking ship because you cry so much. I'm sure Mr. French Fry would agree.

Bailey said...

You are insulting my intelligence and integrity!

Ethan the wonderful. said...

no comment

Chris said...

. . . and your wife.

Bailey said...

Sorry French Fry (Ethan),
This was an inside joke between me and Chris. It involved some coupons, free sponges, a CVS manager, and a very angry Chris.

Ethan the wonderful. said...

CVS...free sponges..angry...coupons...manager...chris..

but what about the children!!!

Bailey said...

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children!