Monday, April 18, 2005

Day 65

For some reason I woke up about an hour before I normally do. Since I couldn't get back to bed, I decided to start my day early and do some change searching. I hit some various drive thru's on the way to work and found 1 dime, 1 nickel, and 5 pennies.

Tonight Chris and I are going to the Astros game. Roger Clemens will be pitching, and we will be rooting for a win for "The Rocket". Not because we are huge fans of his, but rather, if he wins, he passes Steve Carlton for the 9th on the all-time MLB win list. If Clemens wins, then Chris and I will try to collect as many ticket stubs as we can. I would not have believed it until last year, but there is a SERIOUS market for Roger Clemens ticket stubs. Go Figure.

I'm posting this before I leave for the game. If I find any change during the rest of the day, I will re-post. And a ticket stub report will come tomorrow

Total for the Day - $0.20
Total for the Race - $16.09
Change Finding Streak – 51 Days

No comments: