Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Day 81

On the way to work this morning, I found 1 penny at Arby's. While getting gas, I found a quarter next to my front passenger wheel.
On the way home from the Astros game I found 1 penny at the same Arby's that I hit up this morning. I also hit Starbucks for the first time of the race, and it was good to me - 2 quarters and 2 pennies.

While at the Astros game with Chris, I got a ball signed by Ex-President Bush, in the same place that Chris got him last night. While he was signing, I mentioned that I just finished Flyboys. I said it was a great book, to which Bush replied, "It was an EXCELLENT book. In fact, they are planning on making a movie about it."

Total for the Day - $0.79
Total for the Race - $20.46

1 comment:

Chris said...

Show the man some respect, it's Former President Bush, not Ex-President Bush.