Sunday, May 15, 2005

Day 92

I didn’t leave the apartment today until around 5pm. And when I got outside it was a beautiful day! I was actually a bit disappointed that I didn’t leave earlier and enjoy the day.
While I was out, I found 2 pennies at Long John Silver’s and 2 pennies at Chick-Fil-A. It is so nice that Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sunday, makes it so much easier for change searching. I think that all fast food joints should have one day per week where they are closed. Won’t somebody please think of the change searchers?

I went to pick up a pizza for me and Marti to enjoy during the final of Survivor. I found a nickel under the counter at the pizza joint and 1 dime and 7 pennies at the next door Sonic where I did some change searching while waiting for the pizza to be made.

I’ll have my final Survivor update tomorrow, respecting Brian, who has to watch it on tape. Here’s hoping that his tape didn’t run out or get set on the wrong channel. Those are always worries that I have when I tape something important!

Total for the Day - $0.26
Total for the Race - $23.73

No comments: