Saturday, May 21, 2005

Day 98

Marti and I had a great time running errands. We had a ton of stuff to do, drove about 45 miles (going to downtown Houston and back up north to the mall) and we were out for about 5 hours. But he had a blast just hanging out and getting our stuff done. We also had lunch downtown at Katz’s Deli, an EXCELLENT deli downtown. If you are ever around, you should frequent it.

I found a penny at a vacuum cleaner at a gas station. While grocery shopping at Randall’s I found 2 pennies in the aisles and a dime under a bank of vending machines for kids (selling those stickers, bouncy balls, etc.). When we got home, I started to put in ingredients into the breadmaker for dinner, when I noticed that we didn’t have enough flour. While I was annoyed that I had to walk across the street to pick up flour after 5 hours of shopping, I found 2 pennies on the way there, so the journey was worth it.

Total for the Day - $0.15
Total for the Race - $24.42
If I'm not mistaken, this is my first palindrome day
Ah, Satan sees Natasha
Damn! I, Agassi miss again! Mad!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ah the breadmaker. Pineapple would be proud. I'm going to look for change now.

Chris

Bailey said...

Getting an early start to your Sunday. Gotta respect it!