Sunday, July 31, 2005

Day 169

After leaving Radio Shack, where I picked up a new headset for my cellphone, I found a penny. Then as Marti as I were leaving Double Dave's Pizzaworks, where we enjoyed a great pizza buffet for dinner, I found a dime near the door. It wasn't there when we came in, so someone was nice enough to drop it while I was stuffing my face with pizza and pepperoni sticks!

Total for the Day - $0.11
Total for the Race - $38.72
-------------------------------
Totals for July 2005
Total - $3.47

Quarters - 3
Dimes - 11
Nickels - 14
Pennies - 92

Change Cycles - 1
Dollar Days - 1
Highest Daily Find - $1.03
Lowest Daily Find - $0.00
Average Daily Total - $0.11

Now with the honeymoon over, I can bring back the monthly picture of my Change Race container, where I deposit all the change found during the Change Race.


No comments: