Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day 172

During my jog this morning I found 2 pennies.



This evening Marti and I went to Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus. It was the first time I had been to the Circus since I was REALLY little. It was ALOT of fun, and really enjoyable. Althought, I still prefer Cirque Du Soleil a bit more, the Circus was an enjoyable time.

On the way home, Marti and I stopped for an ice cream sundae at Sonic, and I found 2 dimes and 10 pennies. Marti thought she made a find, but it was just some old gum. False start for the rookie.

I also made a stop at Chick-Fil-A, and it continued it's hot streak for me, as I found 2 quarters, 2 dimes and 5 pennies. For some reason, I find a HIGH number of Quarters at Chick-Fil-A. I understand why I find so much silver at Starbucks - Rich people who don't worry about lost change. But I'm not sure why there are so many Quarters at Chick-Fil-A compared to other fast food places. Anyone have any ideas?

Total for the Day - $1.07
Total for the Race - $39.82

No comments: