Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Day 179

I had a meeting on the other side of town today, and since I was a bit early, I stopped to do some change searching at the Autotech Car Wash. I was amazed when I found NOTHING! It is a car wash that Chris has hit before, but I know that it is not on his way to work, so unless he took a different route to work and stopped here first, this was one of the few times that I stopped at a car wash and found nothing.

My lack of finds was about to change. In the parking lot before the meeting I found 1 penny. During the meeting, the person sitting next to me dropped 2 pennies. And when we left for lunch, she didn’t pick them up, so I got them. On the way to lunch, I stopped off at Starbucks at found 1 very scratched up dime and 4 pennies. Then at the end of the day, leaving my meeting, I found 1 penny by my truck.

I made 4 different finds during the day, but only $0.18. Kinda disappointing.

Total for the Day - $0.18
Total for the Race - $42.98

No comments: