Sunday, October 02, 2005

Day 232

After midnight this morning, I was still on my change run.

At JR's Car Wash I was only able to find a penny, because 4 of the vacuum areas were full. Very odd for after midnight on a Saturday.

At the Starbucks near my apartment I found the cycle with 1 quarter, 3 dimes, 1 nickel and 2 pennies. At the northern Chick-Fil-A, I only found 2 pennies.

In the afternoon, I went to the Astros game with Chris. On the drive down I stopped off at the I-45 Car Wash and found 2 pennies. Then while walking around the stadium before the game, I found 4 pennies at various parking meters. I also found a quarter under a tree right before we went into the stadium.

Doing some searching after the game, I found 1 quarter under a seat. Almost more exciting than the Astros winning the Wild Card.

I saw this a few days ago. I wouldn't mind finding a couple of those bills on the ground!

Total for the Day - $1.21 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $61.19

1 comment:

Chris said...

Nice job on the cycle at Starbucks. I did the same thing early in the AM. Freeky.