Sunday, October 30, 2005

Day 260

On our way back from the party this morning I found 1 dime and 2 pennies at Chick-Fil-A, then while getting food at the drive-thru at Whataburger next door, I found 1 quarter and 1 dime.

Today was a beautiful day in Houston. Great temp. and a nice crisp breeze.

I am posting early tonight, because Marti and I are going to see a showing of Wicked. Marti loved the book, and really enjoys the music on the CD, so she is very excited. I am always up for a musical so I am also looking forward to it.

Total for the Day - $0.47
Total for the Race - $71.81

2 comments:

lpkitten said...

let us know how it was! i've heard its a good musical. :)

Bailey said...

The first act was a bit slow, even though the music was good.
The second act was great.

It was a good show and had some great Wizard of Oz inside jokes.