Monday, October 31, 2005

Day 261

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
On this day, I pass along to you one of my favorite Halloween pictures. This always cracks me up!



I found 1 penny at Wendy's this morning.

I then met up with some co-workers to car pool to a meeting up north. We made it there a bit early, so we stopped off at Starbucks. Walking in I found 1 penny in the road, and then I found a quarter under the counter.

While picking up stuff for dinner I found 2 pennies at Kroger.

Total for the Day - $0.29
Total for the Race - $72.10

--------------------------------

Totals for October 2005
Total - $13.10 (Highest Monthly Total of the Race)

Quarters - 26 (Highest Monthly Total of Quarters)
Dimes - 39
Nickels - 17
Pennies - 185

Change Cycles - 6 (Most Change Cycles in One Month)
Dollar Days - 5 (Most Dollar Days in One Month)
Highest Daily Find - $1.94
Lowest Daily Find - $0.00
Average Daily Total - $0.42

1 comment:

Chris said...

Congrats on your October. The way I see it you need to find $13.95 for the next two months to hit $100 by Jan 1. I have faith in you, but you will need to work for it.

By the way, ZUNBH was your pass word for me to post. Not as good as some of the ticketmaster words, but solid nonetheless!