Friday, November 18, 2005

Day 279

This morning I found 1 dime and 2 pennies at Wendy's. While Marti went out to see the new Harry Potter movie with some friends (I am one of the few in the world, who just isn't into Potter), I met up with Chris at Hooters. I found 1 penny in the parking lot, and then 5 at JR's Car Wash on the way home.

Tomorrow, Marti and I are leaving for Las Vegas with her sister and brother in-law. We will be coming back on Tuesday, and since there is no free internet outside of the airport in Vegas, I probably won't post until Tuesday. But I do have TONS of thoughts about Survivor, and my update will be written on the plane, and updated when I am back online.

Total for the Day - $0.18
Total for the Race - $76.30

2 comments:

beth said...

you're not into harry potter? *confused*

what about starwars?

Tex said...

StarWars is way better than harry potty anyday. Also the force can kick any spell out the window.


iptzclf