Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Day 283

I found 1 penny in the airport in Las Vegas, then back in Houston, I found 1 penny on the sidewalk while walking to the mailbox.

Overall Vegas was a great time. It was fun spending time with Marti, her sister and her husband. Marti also got into blackjack, which is always a good thing for future Vegas trips.

But I did lose about $150, one of my first losing trips to Vegas. I was also very unhappy with the in flight movies for the flights. On the way there we saw most of The Island. It was an interesting idea, but an awful film, and for some reason they cut off the last 10 minutes of the film. Which was fine by me, because I was able to create my own ending where everyone died a horrible death.

On the way back, we saw The Honeymooners. Instead of getting residuals every time it is played, the actors should have to PAY the audience everytime it is played.

Total for the Day - $0.02
Total for the Race - $77.03

1 comment:

Chris said...

As I mentioned I saw the same movie set from Houston to LA a few weeks ago. I totally agree that this might have been the worst ever back-to-back movie selection that Continental has ever provided.

password: qfpcu