Saturday, December 03, 2005

Day 294

This morning I had to get to work early, which sucked after a long night on Friday.

While picking up a drink at the Valero gas station (formerly Diamond Shamrock) I found a penny in the parking lot. And getting some great kolaches at Max's donuts, I found 1 quarter near the counter.

At work I found 1 dime near a vending machine and 1 quarter, 2 dimes and 2 pennies in an empty parking spot while walkint out to my truck.

Finally while picking up some chicken at Lawson's Meat Market, I found a nickel at the bottom of the counter.

It is 11:42 pm, and I while I have items that need to be taken to the post office, I am very tired and don't have any interest in going out. But them I think about how close I am to the dollar day.....

Total for the Day - $0.88 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $82.74

No comments: