Saturday, January 14, 2006

Day 336

I had to work this morning, and on the way in I found 1 penny at my lucky stoplight. Thankfully it was Saturday, because once I spotted it, the light had turned green. But since it was Saturday, there were no cars around, and I was able to hop out, get the penny, and be on my way.

After watching football tonight, I decided to do a serious change run, as I need to pick up my pace so I can make the $100 mark before day 365. I hit 2 Starbucks, 2 Chick-Fil-A's, KFC, Sonic, JR's Car Wash and Jack in the Box. All told I found 5 quarters, 6 dimes, 1 nickel and 47 pennies. I was a bit nervous, because at 11:42, I had not found a nickel for the cycle. Thankfully at Chick-Fil-A, I was able to find one!

Total for the Day - $2.38 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $94.34

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well done. You put in the time and had a solid day. You also got both football games right in the pool, which means in our other contest you are putting some serious pressure on me.

Password:qlnggme