Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 337

My change run from last night went past midnight.

I found 3 dimes and 1 penny at Taco Bell, then at the Starbucks near my apartment I made a huge find! 2 quarters, 9 dimes, 1 nickel and 7 pennies (I also found a whole piece of poundcake still in the wrapper!). Had I found it about 15 minutes earlier, I would have had my largest daily total of the race. As it is, I believe this is one of the largest single finds I have made in the race. It also gives me the cycle for the 3rd straight day, and the 5th of the month. The last time I had 3 straight cycles was March 12-15, 2005, when I had 4 in a row!

I also found 1 penny in the parking lot while talking out the trash.

Tonight Marti and I went to go see Annie The Musical downtown. After the show we stopped off at Sonic where I picked up a Oreo blast and 5 pennies.

Total for the Day - $1.89 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $96.23

No comments: