Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 372

This afternoon I found 2 pennies in our parking lot. I found 2 pennies at KFC while picking up lunch, and I found 2 dimes and 4 pennies at Chick-Fil-A.

Yesterday I mentioned about the coolest non-change find I have made so far. Brian, while I would LOVE to give it to you, it would cost a bunch of money to ship it, due to it's size. The next non-change find of note will be yours, unless you want to pay for shipping.

Without further ado........

Here is how I found it, in between 2 of the vaccum stalls.


And here it is totally opened up. A pretty cool non-change find, if I do say so myself. Since I do not normally collect my non-change finds, this will be heading to the apartment complex dumpster in the next few days.

Total for the Day - $0.28
Total for the Race - $106.40

4 comments:

Chris said...

Very nice. I was on the phone with you when you found that, but the picture certainly does your description justice.

password: aqfvpsby

Unknown said...

Yikes... I understand. Besides, it wouldn't fit in our Southwester motif.

Bailey said...

Brian - I don't want to mess with your motif.

Like I said, the next "sendable" non-change find will be yours!

beth said...

you should free cycle that. or give it to a local theater troupe i bet someone would love it!