Saturday, February 18, 2006

Day 371

This morning I found 1 dime, 1 nickel and 2 pennies at Wendy's on my way into work.

After work I stopped off at JR's Car Wash were I found 7 pennies in the vaccum cleaner area, 2 dimes and 1 nickel on the floor in a car wash stall and 3 quarters on the ledge in the car wash stall. I also made my largest and coolest non-change find of the race. Sadly, I did not have time to take pictures of it, so the recap of the find will come on Sunday.

Total for the Day - $1.24 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $106.12

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Survivor is proving disappointing for me. I think Liza likes it, but it's on a very short leash with me. I think an early merge is in order to shake things up.

Do I get to take part in the cool nonchange find as partial winner of the lottery contest?

Bailey said...

I am actually enjoying this season of Survivor. Don't give up on it yet!