Saturday, February 25, 2006

Day 378

After work this afternoon I found 1 nickel and 1 penny at JR's Car Wash.

Last summer while driving up to Indiana for my wedding Chris came to my aide by talking with me on the phone while I drove through Oklahoma. If you have never driven there you have no idea how boring it can be. The only thing that you think could make it interesting is the World's Largest McDonald's and even THAT is a dissapointment!

Well tonight, Chris is driving straight from Houston to Orlando. I feel that I owed him some road trip talking time. So I went out for a change run while talking Chris through Alabama. I hit Chick-Fil-A, Jack in the Box, KFC, Starbucks & Wendy's and found 2 quarters, 2 dimes, 3 nickels and 21 pennies. I can also report that Chris got into Flordia safely after midnight and was quite tired and did not enjoy my jokes of going to sleep in my warm bed!

Total for the Day - $1.12 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $108.64

No comments: