Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 412

I called in sick today, but that didn't stop me from going to lunch at Hooters with Chris. Gotta love the Friday sick day.

Late tonight I went to JR's Car Wash where I found 1 quarter, 1 dime and 4 pennies. I also found a coin that looks like it was once part of a necklace.

Tonight I also watched the movie Lord of War. I found it very entertaining and oddly humorous, darkly, at times. Worth the rent in my book.

Total for the Day - $0.39
Total for the Race - $169.11

---------------------------------

Totals for March 2006

Total - $59.23

50 Dollar Bills - 1
Quarters - 14
Dimes - 39
Nickels - 11
Pennies - 128

Change Cycles - 1
Dollar Days - 3
Highest Daily Find - $50.01
Lowest Daily Find - $0.00 (Twice)
Average Daily Total - $1.91

Favorite Post -
Day 385 (Finding the $50 Bill)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations on winning your first month, even if there was an assist by the $50 bill!

password: csdjpp

Bailey said...

Chris - Thanks for the backhanded compliment.