Friday, April 07, 2006

Day 419



The interview went very well today, it was much more of a conversation than a standard question style interview. It went great, and I should have more information next Thursday or Friday. Very positive.

After the Astros game today I found 2 dimes, 1 nickel and 2 pennies at JR's Car Wash. I finally found one of the new 2006 nickels, but sadly I did not find it before Chris as he found his first 2006 nickel a few days ago. Unlike Chris, I offer you a picture of my find.


At Whataburger I found 2 pennies and I thought that I had found my first Dollar Coin, but I was tricked by a Chucky Cheese token minted in 2003.


At Starbucks I found 2 quarters, giving me the cycle for the day.

Total for the Day - $0.79 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $171.42

No comments: