Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 562

This morning I had to get up at around 4:15 for an early meeting. Yuck.
I personally think that I am hitting 3 of the worst things people go through, over the next few days. Last Saturday was my High School Reunion. Today I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn. And my personal least favorite thing, tomorrow I have to go to the dentist. Yikes!
Thankfully, tomorrow night Marti and I are going to a Cardinals game, so hopefully baseball can stear me in the right direction of activities.

I found 1 penny outside out Schnucks, as Marti and I had a pleasent walk over there, because our bread was moldy.

Total for the Day - $0.01
Total for the Race - $192.41

1 comment:

Chris said...

You had a pleasant walk BECAUSE your bread was moldy? That seems like an odd reason for a good walk, but whatever makes you happy!

password: gyfdyemr