Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 563

Today was a great day. Overall, it might have been the best day for my in 2006. Things just seemed to go perfectly.

This morning, I had a conference call, and there was much praise from my boss toward me!
Then I went to the dentist, and it turned out to be the most painless visit to the dentist that I have ever had. She used some water-pic type thing to do the first cleaning, and it was awesome. They even had TV's that you could watch during the cleaning. I love my new dentist. And I can't believe that I used the words "dentist" and "love" in the same sentence.

The weather today was the type that I love, nice cool and crisp with a gray overcast sky. I also went to work-out and for the first time in a few weeks, I feel like I have dropped some lbs!

Tonight, Marti even noticed how happy I was while we were shopping at Schnucks, picking up some stuff for the Cardinals game tonight (peanuts, seeds and drinks). At Schnucks I found 1 dime and 2 pennies.

Then at the Cardinals game, I found 1 quarter and 2 pennies near a hot dog stand. Sadly the Cardinals lost, but it didn't put a damper on a GREAT day.

Here are some pictures from the new stadium.


Total for the Day - $0.39
Total for the Race - $192.80

No comments: