Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Lego Church

At the St. Louis TSA check-point I found 1 quarter. Then at the Minneapolis airport I found 1 quarter in the return coin slot of a luggage cart machine.

Then with some time to kill on Wednesday, I went to the Mall of America to pick up a Sponge Bob Lego Keychain for my Sister In-Law. The Lego store at the MOA has a great selection of keychains, and my Sister In-Law is a big fan of Sponge Bob, and last time I was here I got her one, and it was much appreciated.

While at the Mall of America, I did a short change walk, and found 1 penny and 1 dollar bill at the arcade.

At the TSA check-point in Minneapolis, I found 1 penny.

As all of you, I get many e-mail forwards. Most of them are not interesting or are just obvious scams. I got one from my half-sister about a church made of Lego blocks. I did not believe it, so I did some research, and found out that it is for real. For more info check it out here. Scroll through some of the pictures. It is kind of interesting and kind of scary all at the same time. She has named most of the Lego people in the church, and even has a transcript of the first service held there, by a Lego priest.

I would like to say that it is a bit much, but then I need to remember that for the last 2 years, I have been seeking out change, then blogging about it!


Total since last post - $1.52
Total for the Race - $211.82

No comments: