Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Iowa Quarter

I made some good finds a the Coinstar this week. 1 dime (Which turned out to be a silver dime), 4 pennies and a Canadian 10 cent piece. The dime and Canadian coin are pictured below.


I also found 1 quarter at Schnuck's and 1 penny at the TSA check-point in the St. Louis airport. The quarter is pictured below, because it is the first time that I have seen the new Iowa quarter.

Finally come the pictures of the squished pennies that I got at the Spam Museum in Minnesota.

I still owe you pictures of the rest of my visit to the Spam Museum and my birthday cake. This week I will be in Minneapolis, and I am expecting some down time, so hopefully I will get my act together and update more often. Until then!

Total since last post - $0.40
Total for the Race - $232.97

No comments: