Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Air Guitar Nation

I found 1 dime and 2 pennies in the apartment work-out room. I also found 1 quarter in the change machine in the laundry room.

This afternoon Marti and I watched a fun movie, Air Guitar Nation. It is a documentary about the 1st US National Air Guitar Championships and then the World Championships. It was interesting and funny, because most people did not take it to serioulsy. But check out the video below of the US and World Champion, C-Diddy. He used one of my favorite guitar songs, and did a pretty funny job! Not the best video I could find, but it is still a fun way to spend 74 seconds.




I will be in Minnesota this week, where I hope to make some good change finds, take some fun pictures and have something happen to make an exciting post! We'll see!

Total since last post - $0.37
Total for the Race - $234.67

No comments: