Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Day 10

I really wanted to pick up the penny that I saw yesterday at the stop light. But this morning it was really foggy, so I was worried that if I pulled off to the side of the road, and tried to cross 2 lanes of traffic, I might get hit by a car. For the first time in a while, I was hoping for a red light, but unfortunately the light was green. So the penny will have to spend another night on the street, until I can get it tomorrow.
On the way into work, I found 1 penny on the ground. At work, I found 1 penny in the hallway, and a quarter next to a vending machine.
On the way home I found 5 pennies at a gas station and 3 more at a Sonic.

If you haven't ready Marti's blog, you should check out her thoughts on the halftime show during the NBA All-Star game. I'm not sure what is more amazing, the fact that Big & Rich had a midget on stage with them, the fact that one of their lead singers had on a confederate jacket, the fact that they were a country music group, the fact that it was during an NBA event, or the fact that I liked it and downloaded the entire albumn on Napster.

Total for the Day - $0.35
Total for the Race - $1.96

No comments: