Saturday, February 19, 2005

Day 7

I had some work to do downtown today, and then on the way home I stopped at some gas stations and found some pennies along with a nickel, the first nickel I have found in this race.

Later in the day Marti and I were registering for the wedding at Target, I saw the new Butterfinger Crisp candy bar. I have only been able to find it one other place, and I really like it. Since I can't find anywhere, I got in line and got 6 of them. The guy behind me kinda gave me a funky look, so I had to explain the situation to him. Then Marti came, and she didn't even ask, just rolled her eyes.

After a registering for over 150 things at Target, Marti and I went to Fuddruckers for dinner. I found a penny next to the soda machines.
If you have never been to Fuddruckers, it is a SOLID burger place. You get to pick the weight of your burger, along with how it is cooked, so it is not just another Whopper. But the last few times I have been there, I have been tempted by their Chicken Sandwich, but I can never pull the trigger. It's kinda like ordering a burger at Hooters. I woudl really like to try the chicken at Fuddruckers, but in the end I'm just not willing to give up burger. Same goes for tonight.

Total for the Day - $0.11
Total for the Race - $1.22

No comments: