Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Day 39

I was running late for work today, so I wasn't able to do any change searching this morning. Then I had a meeting after work, so when I got home today, it was late, and I had no change.

I went out to pick up the pizza tonight, and I stopped by the KFC and found a nickle and penny.

While I was waiting to pick up the pizza (It was at the same place that the change race started), the song playing in the place was Stand by REM. Seemed like a good song, considering I was standing waiting for my order. If I was directing a movie about today, I think that I would choose the same song for that moment.

Total for the Day - $0.06
Total for the Race - $12.91
Change Finding Streak - 25 Days

1 comment:

Chris said...

My question is if you were a movie director who would you pick to play you?