Saturday, November 26, 2005

Day 287

After I left JR's Car Wash last night, I stopped by KFC and found 2 quarters and 3 pennies.

I then stopped off at Chick-Fil-A and found 2 employees sucking face in the parking lot near the drive-thru. I had this same thing happen a few weeks ago, and to be sneaky, I drove up to the drive-thru, asked the couple if the window was still open (Full well knowing the answer), and then picking up the change and driving away.

Luckly, tonight after I went to the nearby bank and post office, they had wrapped up and were gone. Good thing too, because I found 3 quarters, 4 nickels and 8 pennies. I might need to stop hitting the Chick-Fil-A on Fridays if there is always going to be some employee soft-core going on near the drive-thru.

While dropping off my DVD to Blockbuster, I found 1 dime. Giving me my first Change Cyle of the month!

During the daylight hours, I found 5 pennies in various parking lots and 1 penny in the convience store where I got a Coke to start off my day.

After a nice dinner at a new neighborhood bar, which we went to because they were showing the IU Basketball game that BW3's was not, Marti and I finished off the night with a stop at Sonic for some ice cream. It was there I made my final finds for the night, 3 dimes, 2 nickel and 1 penny, giving me my highest daily total since 9.10.05.

Total for the Day - $2.08 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $80.68

No comments: