Thursday, February 16, 2006

Day 369

I found 1 dime and 2 pennies at Arby's this morning. Then I found 2 dimes at work, on the floor near our vending machines.

One of the dimes was from 1969, which reminded me of my change quest in High School to collect coins minted in 1969 - Read more about it here. But it is fitting that I found this dime on day 369 of the race! Oddly, this wasn't the oldest dime I found today, as the dime I found at Arby's was from 1965.


While taking the trash out, I found 1 quarter and 1 penny in the parking lot of our apartment complex. I was a bit restless tonight, so I made my first change run in quite some time. At JR's Car Wash I found 1 dime and 4 pennies. At Whataburger, I found 1 quarter, 1 nickel and 3 pennies. Then finally at Starbucks, I found 2 quarters, 1 dime, 1 nickel and 1 penny.

Total for the Day - $1.71 - Change Cycle
Total for the Race - $104.86

No comments: