Sunday, August 13, 2006

Day 547

One of my new friends here in St. Louis (Oddly, he was a guy I met in Houston) invited me to his montly poker game. We wrapped up around 2 am on Sunday. It was an awesome time, even though I finished 2nd, 3rd and 2nd. I am annoyed at the last game, because I went into the head's up with the large stack, and allowed the guy to slowly take my legs out from under me. But I did break even, and hopefully next month, I will have learned my lesson and take them down.

On the way home, I stopped off at Starbucks and found 1 quarter and 5 pennies.

Total for the Day - $0.30
Total for the Race - $191.40


And now, as promised from Wednesday, some pictures from our trip to the drive-in.


Here is the entrance sign to the Skyview Drive-in. Has the feel of a place that would have been very cool int he 1950's. Almost like walking into the past.

I tried to add more, as I had some pretty good pictures of the Arch and the sunset, but something was screwy with the Blogger Photo system, and it was taking FOREVER just to load this one picture, so sadly, that is all you get for now.

No comments: