Monday, November 20, 2006

The Fox Theatre


On Saturday night, Marti and I went to the Fox Theatre in downtown St. Louis to see Spamalot. The Fox is beautiful, and I have to say that Spamalot was one of the most enjoyable musicals that I have ever seen. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys musicals or Monty Python. Every song will make you laugh.
Before Marti and I went to go see Spamalot, we grapped a quick bite to eat at Steak N' Shake. In the parking lot we walked past the drive-thru and I found 1 dime, 1 nickel and 3 pennies. The nickel was from 1956, and as you can see, seems to have spent quite a bit of time head's up on the ground, since the front is very scratched up, while the back is not.


On Sunday, while walking into Schnucks, I found 1 penny (from 1969) in the parking lot.

Total for the Week - $0.19
Total for the Race - $202.29

No comments: