Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Morcego Medah

On Sunday, I did a short change walk. At the Scrubby Duck I found 2 pennies and at Jack in the Box, I found 1 dime and 1 penny. At the Scrubby Duck I also found this Yu-Gi-Oh! card.


On Monday, I found 1 penny in our apartment complex laundry room, as I walked through to go work out. Later in the day, I picked up things at Schnuck's and I found 1 dime in the Coinstar machine. While checking out I found 1 dime and 1 penny under the check-out counter.

Late Monday night, I went with Marti to Wal-Mart as she had to return something she picked up on the way home. (She was picking up some cassette tapes for work, but accidently bought cassette tapes for a handheld video camera and not audio cassettes. Silly rabbit!) I found 1 dime in a toy asile.

Total since last post - $0.45
Total for the Race - $222.49

------------------------------

Totals for April 2007

Total - $1.71

Dollar Bills - 0
Quarters - 2
Dimes - 8
Nickels - 2
Pennies - 31

No comments: